9/2/08
September 2nd
So today I went to eat breakfast and I felt like I was gonna throw up. But now during school I have been hungry and needed to eat somthing but I haven't eaten anything. Today seems to have gone by like it was 5 seconds. So yesterday I had to work and it stank. I was stuck in a store that had nothing to do with Hershey Park. The store was so filthy it took me all night to clean it. The floor looked as if it hadn't been swept for like 3 weeks. The hangers were facing all different directions. And the windows were filthy and you could barely see through them, there was that much grime on them. Then when I finished cleaning I stood at the door and greeted people but when they came in they wouldn't buy anything. They would look around and then leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment