9/15/08

strollers

Well this weekend was fully packed with things for me to do. On Saturday I had the county tennis tournament in the morning, I got 2nd, and then I went right over to band practice. We had a cavalcade that night. It stank because we got 5th out of 6. We got sc%$#ed over. Mr. Innes was really mad. I only got home at 12 that night. Then Sunday I got up and taught religious education to first graders, not that easy. Then I went to church, and after that I went right to work. At work I stood around for just 3 hours and did nothing, then I went on break. After I got back from break I was put in strollers. Working the strollers place at hershey park is NOT fun. You have to stack the strollers 4 high after you sanitize them. Those stacks were as tall as me, and it wasn't fun lifting them over my head. Especially the double strollers that weigh quite a bit. Now today Monday I am coughing like crazy and can't stop. We have a tennis match after school and the one girl went home sick and now I have to play in the 5 spot. I don't really want to. O well I guess I will just have to put up with it and move on.

No comments: