11/25/08
don't say something that aint true
So today is already turning out to completely stink. There is this one kid who I want to hurt really badly. They keep basically calling me a slut. They say I dated everyone on this one sport team but I never dated anyone from that team. So they are spreading false junk around their brain but I don't know how they don't have one. So I ended up letting a few tears out last period because they wont shut up and leave me alone with that. And I don't feel all that great still. And turns out I did a power point for nothing last night because I saw my partner walk in this morning. So now I feel like taking a nap and doing nothing so peace out. And you to my friend HAVE A NICE FREAKIN DAY!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Who said what???? I'll beat them up
Post a Comment