So yeah I know I am going to be failing jazz studies. That test was hard and I know I at least got a 53 that is if I got my essay perfect which knowing him probably not. So that grade isn't going to be so hot when he puts it into the computer. Yeah so gym is retarded. I apparently was serving to much for Mrs. Jackson and she kept yelling at me. Umm hello first you tell me to do more physical activity then you tell me to not do that as much. Gesh woman make up your mind. I don't know today isn't turning out to be a good day at all. I am tired and I don't know it is just one of those feelings. Yeah I am done for now peace out!
Lisa Marie
11/5/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment