11/12/08

yadda yadda yo

So yeah I am in digital photography yet again. But this time I am waiting for my turn to print my image. So then I was like what the hay I mind as well go and blog since I have to. So here I am. Yeah so next period I have a spanish test which is probabaly going to be hard. Yeah I should have studied more than I did. And I looked at my grades and I have an 85 in Fischl all becuase those stupid worksheets he gives us and doesn't know how to grade them. He just looks at them then goes o lets see I will give a an 85 you and 80 yadda yadda yo. So wow yeah I know what I am writing next worksheet he gives us, to see if he reads them at all. Well bells about to ring so peace out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa Marie

No comments: