So nothing new today. Had chorus which was fun I guess you could say. Mrs. Masser wasn't there, she is coming in late, and Ryan took us through the songs we had. Then history ugg wow midterm. That stank, it was 80 questions and I didn't remeber learning a good bit of it. So then it was band, and not much happening there. Then I came here to digital photography. I am almost done my midterm for in here. It is an assignment of photoshop. I just have a little more to go yet. And I have to study for spanish for our quiz today. O and I finished that midterm paper last night, it was our autobiographies typed up. So thats all for now so I can finish this midterm. Peace out!!!!!!!
Lisa Marie<3
1/14/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thought the history midterm was easy, but that's just me. Hey, Ryan, if he'd just be a little calmer and not so easy to get mad at us, he'd be a great teacher.
Post a Comment