1/20/09

first and last

Ok so we had a three day weekend. Mine wasn't to bad. Saturday I didn't do much but sit around. Then saturday night I went out to the movies. Interesting story. Well first it was just Hinkle and I. We saw Bride wars and then, the people at the lunch table I sit at were planning to see The Unborn and so after our movie we ran into them there. Then we all saw The Unborn. Let me just say that was my first and last horror movie. I get scared way to easily and don't like that type of stuff. So then Sunday I went and taught my ccd class and went to church. We then had a youth group luncheon after mass. That was quite interesting. We ate pancakes and talked about stuff. We got a big history lesson from the priest that day. Then I just sat home watching the Eagles lose. Monday my mom and I went to Harrisburg and I got the clothes I am wearing today. Then we came home and I did absolutely nothing else since jazz band was cancled. So thats my fun weekend and I am going now peace out!
Lisa Marie

No comments: