So today is ehh ok, so far. I have fel tired all day. This morning when I was down in the auditorium waiting for chorus I took a quick nap on the stage. Then the bell rang and I got up and went and sat in the seats. So I have felt like I just want to fall over and go back to sleep. But as it is I have to stay after school for musical practice, and don't get to go home until after that is over. Then David wants me to call him when I get home. I don't know if I will have enough energy to do that. Well now time to get back to work on the assignment Mr. Miller gave us to do. So Peace out!
Lisa Marie<3
1/27/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should've slept through history, there has yet to be a day when I have not fallen asleep in that class for atleast part of it. And i always sleep through the most important part of Spanish 2 and still manage to get 103%
Post a Comment