So today I guess is ok so far. I got up and got a shower, so I am squeky clean. Then I was able to drive to school I thought my mother was gonna say no. Then at school it has been ok. I didn't wait to see David this morning I just went down to Mrs. Masser's room(sorry David). Then gym was fun with my friends as normal. We made volleyball exciting. Then in history we just took notes ugg. Then last period jazz studies turned to be a disaster. We had a quiz and o boy. I even studied for it, but it dealt with a lot of names. I don't remember names well and especially what that person did. So I looked at the packet after I handed in my quiz and I know I failed it. I am hoping he gives us a make up quiz beacuse otherwise I might be failing his class. Because right now I have a 95 and with the grade I got on my quiz YIKES! So now I'm in digital photography and it's kinda fun. I mounted my pictures and now I have to do my write-up of my project. That shouldn't take to long which is why I took the time to post a blog. So now I'm done and going to work on my write-up so peace out.
Lisa Marie<3
1/9/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment