4/3/09

better figure it out soon

ok so wow. I just read something that gots my hopes up and by the ned of it I wanted to hurt the computer. I hate when that happens. So anyway softball is going good. We are 2-0 in the section. Yesterday we played L-S and won 6-4. I started at 3rd and did well except for two balls I should have gotten but didn't. But I moved on and did well the rest of the time I was in. But my hitting in games isn't so well. In practice in the cage I hit really well, but when it comes time for the game lately my hitting went really down hill. And I have no idea why but it is making me mad. I just don't know how to fix it but I hope I figure it out soon so I can hit the rest of the season. Well now time to read my book with the like 10 minutes left in class.peace out!
Lisa Marie

No comments: