So nothing new around here except that I am back together with David. He asked if we could try again on the New York trip and I said let me think about it. So then I finally said yes on his birthday. Because I thought it would make a good birthday gift. So he has worked two doubles out of like the 3 days hes worked since then and wow power to him. But when I went to visit him he was at the coal cracker. I never liked that ride but decided to get on once just for him and now I remember why I didn't like that ride, it gave me the worst headache. But I am happy and so is he and that's all that counts and matters. Well I am bored so now to try and find something to entertain my time. lol
Lisa Marie<3
5/26/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment