5/4/09
i hate the dentist!!!!!!
wow it had kinda been a long time since I blogged. From that point I haven't been on the computer in a long time. I have had a really busy schedule. I go from softball to jazz band or guard. Yeah since that started up again and my o my people are already getting on my nerves. No not you Erin I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am so tired I haven't gotten that much sleep lately. And now people are morons they ruin the stupid jokes ever. People just annoy me(not erin howie). I went to the dentist today, I hate the dentist. But at least this time they didn't find any cavities. Because usually every time they find like five cavities. But this time they didn't and I get to keep my wisdom teeth in and don't have to get them taken out. Well time to go work on the project more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fine I see how it is, Lisa... T_T
Post a Comment