Well this is my 100th post.YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I feel like a retard for that but I am tired so I don't care. We had our carwash on saturday and we made over $500. And tomorrow I get to go and visit LVC. Today is mother's day I got my mom a new laundry basket a necklace and a teddy-bear. I think she liked them. We went to the lebanon community theater and saw the play and it was a good one. Even though it was like a cliff hanger and I was kinda confused but o well it was nice getting out. I just looked at my grades and my average is back up to a 4.5 thank goodness (well 4.4750). Bears won today and tied the series back to 3-3 and game 7 is tuesday. I called to get tickets after the game was over and all I got was beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep and so on and so on. Then when I finally got through it was sorry the office is now closed but you may call this number for information. So I called that number and they said sorry if you want tickets you have to call back tomorrow after 9. I was mad it took forever to get through and not able to get tickets uggggggggggggg. And tomorrow I have to be at LVC for 9. Well since I have that tomorrow and then a softball scrimmage at stoevers dam tomorrow I guess I should get some sleep. And I am tired so peace out!
Lisa Marie<3
5/10/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment