9/25/08
-----------------------
Ok so yesterday I passed my license test. I was happy until later that night. My dad was being a retard and said I was giving him smart butt answers which I have no idea when. So I didn't want to go home then. But I did and sat in my room all night. So school has been ok. During gym I fell on my butt on my cell phone. That hurt. Also I got kicked in the back and my ankle went from a ball that kicked right into my foot and I couldn't walk. The rest has been ok. I feel like I am not having the best week other than getting my license. I get these weird feelings like nightmares while I am still awake, I don't like getting them. I have been getting them for a while. So thats it for now I will write more tomorrow I guess. Peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment