9/26/08

8-4-8-4

So last night was bezerk. I really thought about picking up a blade and going emo. People are getting on my last nerve. It was cold and really smelly at band last night. I didn't feel like being there so many people are having bad weeks including me. I have to much to do for school and being stressed out. I have to finish all my projects and turn them in and have to worry about my friends who I love dearly. So I would rather be sleeping right now then doing this. I stayed up till midnight but weirdly I have been more awake today then other days went I went to bed at 10. So I will say this,people don't take offense to this, "If you have something to stay about someone or have a complaint don't always come running to me. Sure I will listen but sometimes I have those problems too and deal with it all, like in times like these." Yeah we have to perform tonight at the football game and I don't want to go. I would rather do spend time with a certain someone. So last night at band practice Kendra Kreitzer was doing her english thing and got quotes from some of the instructors and band members. Some of them were good like this one,"8-4-8-4 o my goodness wheres my gun?"anonymous. Then our gaurd instructor was trying to think of one and I said something and hes like maybe my quote should be no comment. That was funny but you kinda had to be there to get it. So later on I will put up more I have to get them from her. I am tired of typing so peace out.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm sorry if I ever bugged you with my problems. I didn't mean to! I LOVE YOU LISA!