9/29/08
burrrrrr
So today was ok. I don't know what I would do without my friends. On Saturday we got first but it was only out of two bands. But who cares we still won. We went up like 5 points, that was awesome. Sunday I worked and was in the two most boring stores of the whole park it was boring. Then today not much happened. I went to the soccer game and froze my butt off. When I left the varsity team was winning 3-1. The jv team lost 0-1. So homecoming is in two weeks and I have yet to look at a dress. I have to get out there soon and start looking. Well thats it for now i will be back tomorrow. Peace Out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You haven't got a homecoming dress yet? Oh, and did you know that Kate, yes our Kate Warren, likes a football player. NO JOKE. I know his name and everything.
Post a Comment