10/6/08

knock on wood

So today has been awesome. I have been like laughing all day. So I had to go to the bathroom really badly. So I finally went, and now I am back. I might be able to hang out with Ryan tonight. My friend has off we haven't hung out in a while so the 3 of us might be hanging out tonight. I can't wait if I can see him. Last night he made me blush tons of times. He was so funny, I never wanna loose him again *knock on wood*. The only bad part about today is that I have to at some point in time tell my mom about us and I can't figure out when. Also I now have like 3 b's that isn't good. At lunch David Edwards and I played slaps and my hand was warm and red from that, but now it's ok. Lunch was awesome. So I got my dress paid for and it needed alterations, but the lady was nice and didn't charge me for them. So saturday and sunday I worked and I got a good work out. Saturday I gave breaks and was all over the park. Then yesterday I searched all over for a supervisor and finally found one to tell me I was somewhere not really near where she was. Then I was put in a different store and had to walk to that store. Well I need to get a moveon with my essay so peace out.

No comments: