So yeah I should keep on working on my english essay but I wrote another paragraph and decided to come and write on my blog. I don't like reading these stupid papers I printed out. Other than that this week had been amazing. Sunday (I prolly already said this but o well) Ryan made me smile so much. Then yesterday monday I got to see him and we hung out for a while. I got to meet his grandma and great grandma. Also great aunt and uncle that he never knew he had. But it was fun they welcomed me and made me feel like I was part of the family. Then we went back to his house and sat on the front porch and talked for a while. I had an amazing time and I didn't wanna leave but it was 9 and I had to get home. I miss him already. So I got pictures of my homecoming dress and I will put them on at the end of this blog. Well gotta go read some more so I don't have to do so much after band practice. Peace out!
2 comments:
*gasp* YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!!!!
OH MY GOD! Someone's a freaking HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment