Ok well right now I am kinda bored. We are in digital photography and some people didn't finish their project yet so thats all we are donig today. I finished mine yesterday so I have nothing to do but sit here and type on my blog. So today in band I took my friends planner and he had no idea who it was. He kept blaming it on my friend next to me when it was me the whole time. Yeah and last night at bowling tryouts boy o day did I wow myself. I hadn't bowled in a long time and my first game score ended up to be a 144. Then I got an 96 or 94 I forget then my final game was a 113. So for not bowling in a while I think I did well. Now we have them again today and I hope I do good again. And we got a new student today. She is really nice. She sat with me at chorus then I showed her to history because we have it together and I told her I will take her there. She is really nice her name is Bethany but she said to call her Beth. Well yeah now I am done typing because I don't know what else to write so peace out!
Lisa Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment