11/21/08

highlighted being the main point

Ok so yeah this week has been quite an interesting one. One of my friends who I hadn't talked to me in a while starting calling me like everynight. Then I made the bowling team. And I got to hang out with that friend two nights. So it has been a good week except for the fact that I got a sore throat and can't talk and sound funny when I try. And I have to work tonight even though when I e-mailed them back with the dates I WOULD work today WASN'T one of them I had highlighted. So that will be fun trying to work while I am sick. But now I am hungry. I didn't eat breakfast. I usually don't and therefore I am always hungry. Then tomorrow I am going to be dead tired from work and then I have to go march the Lebanon holiday parade and then I get to rest somewhat then go to the marching band banquet. Yeah well I need to go study for my big spanish test next period so peace out homies.
Lisa Marie

No comments: