12/2/08

lack of sleep = not good

Ok so I am really tired right now. I went to a lock-in Sunday night and didn't sleep at all. I bowled the whole entire time. And now I am really feeling that lack of sleep. And the best part is now today after school we have bowling practice. And my pinky hurts. Some how the ball like rubs against it and it is cut open from that. But last night my dad and I went into the new Dunham's in Lebanon and got me a new ball. This one should turn out better because it is custom drilled and not pre-drilled like my other one was. So yeah the lock-in was tons of fun. I got to hang around with my friends and just kinda goof off. We all had fun, gran-it after a while when we got tired we kinda just chucked balls down the lane, but it was all still fun. So now since we weren't assigned anything in my class I think I might go try to take a little nap. So peace out!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: