12/5/08

rounded or straight

Ok so right now yet again I am in digital photography and have nothing to do since I am done with my project. It seems like I am always in here when I blog. Maybe thats because I get done my project early and have nothing else to do. But o well at least it means I am getting more than one of my assignments done. But the bad thing right now is that my knuckles on my finger are hurting from bowling yesterday. I was using my new ball and they drilled it straight down and not rounded like my other one was so I am not used to this ball. But I don't know what else to write other than things these days have been going baserk and I am soon gonna blow if they continue on like they are going. People take things to far and don't know when to stop. Then people keep asking questions and don't believe you and say ok yeah right but you tell them flat out like 1000 times your telling the truth but they still wont believe you. Ugg why don't people know how to listen. Well thats it for now since I am outta things to say so peace out!
Lisa Marie

No comments: