So today was blahish. In the morning Masser posted the cast list. And I ended up not getting the part I wanted. I wound up in tears beacause I really wanted that part. But I made the 1st dance group woppee, I guess. I don't know. Then the next period I went around with the chamber choir while they did their caroling. Yeah I sang sometimes but I sounded horrible like normal. So I don't know I think today is turning out and will be a crappy day. And then I have to go home and call work because supposedly they called last night about an interview for a red tag so I have to call them back. Thats what I will be doing today. I know really exciting haha don't kid yourself. Well I am done good bye.
Lisa Marie
12/23/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment