So today is an ok day. Right now we are watching elf. I have seen that movie like 50,000 times and I am sick of it. Also my shoulder is like killing me. I think I might have slept on it wrong because it really hurts. So I almost thought I lost my paper for my spanish speaking test but luckily I found it. And that means I have that next period. Over the weekend I went to the bowling tournament. I guess I did ok. The first 3 games were to see who moved on. The top 6 advanced. We just made it at number 6. My first game was a 114 the second 123 and the third was a 120. So then we went out to dinner at a&w which was fun. Even though the boys were being complete retards. They thought they could be cool and have Kat cough and they through a knife at me. They must think I am dumb because when they were planning it they were looking right at me. Wow what idiots. Then we went back and the girls bowled like freaking amazing. Our game total was a 923. But we got beat, and then the boys won their 4th game and then lost the 5th. So then in the fifth game the team that beat us only got like a 835 and that made me mad. So then we went home. Sunday I worked and boy o day was it windy and cold. Every peson that came into my store complained how cold it was. People were stupid to come to the park. So then my brother hasn't even been home two days and we have already ended up in like 3 fights, it's pretty bad. So now my arm is hurting so I am done. Peace out!
Lisa Marie
12/22/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG I forgot to tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a job interview for HERSHEYPARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
well that was obnoxious. haha
Post a Comment