So outside it is dreary outside. It is sleeting or whatever it is called. But I am hoping that it isn't snowing outside so she doesn't leave right after school and we can do reading auditions. Becuase if they aren't today they are monday and monday I couldn't believe it either but I am rolling jv on monday. So I am just gonna keep praying. So today is cool it was santa hat day. I also put a 20 in the seniors can at lunch so I hope that helps us juniors. So I don't know what to write about. Although I can say some of my pictures for digital photography turned out well I will try and put some on right now, lets hope this can work. So there they are, well most of them. The other ones I didn't think were as good. So I didn't put them up. The purpose of that project was to work with the aperature priority setting and getting things in the background and foreground to not be as clear and get fuzzy. So I think in some of them it worked well but in other ones it wasn't as good. Well I am going now so peace out!
Lisa Marie
1 comment:
You are really good at photography!!! :) :) :) :)
Post a Comment