12/16/08

just ain't working

So today is a dreary day. It is dark outside from the winter weather. And now I am bored. I already finished my project in digital photography and already got it graded so now I have nothing to do. I could ask him to go in the halls and try to take pictures for the project. So I think I might go do that after I finish writing this blog. This tie I am wearing is kind of anoying. It is either to tight or to loose and just isn't working. So I think I might take it off soon. So yesterday was tryouts for the musical. I was the last person to go. She told me that I gained a lot more confidence in my singing and was good. She also said that my dance audition was excellent. I was like wow I didn't think I could dance but I guess for her it was good. So now I am done rambling on peace out!
Lisa Marie

No comments: