12/18/08

just keeps piling up

So this week I don't know what to think of it. There has been a lot of thinking being done by me. A lot of different things are running in and out of my mind. I am drving myself up the wall worrying about the musical and getting worked up for nothing. Then at home it has been a disaster, with my sister home and my brother coming home. And my parents fighting, which they have been doing an awful lot of. It just scares me when I hear them. And my school work just keeps piling up and projects to get done. And on top of that my computer is being really gay. When I turn it on you can see the little arrow but the screen is just black. So I don't know what is wrong with it. Then I think I keep loosing things and I flip out because the things that go missing are the things I need. So I don't know what to do. I think I need to just settle down(or at least try) and get things back in order. I need to try and calm down. Or maybe just let out a good cry because I feel like I could now and have been holding to much in these days that I just need to let out. So lets hope I can try that and things get better. Well time to go for now, peace out!
Lisa Marie

No comments: