yeah so now it is english. We got done with the readings and have have extra time. So now I am bored and figured I should blog. I guess I could be reading for ar but I already have my 20 points and I am good. So on saturday I got the next book in my series that I am reading ordered. The store had the first book and the third book but not the second. So I asked them if they could order it for me and they said they would order it on Monday. So I am hoping it is there by at least friday so I can pick it up either before or after my wardrobe fitting. Then ice skating was saturday and that was fun. I went with my friend named eric snader aka mr. amazing. I know I mentioned that before. But we all had a good time and some people fell over which was funny. So now I am bored and have nothing else to say so I am going to go. Peace out!!!!!!!!!
Lisa Marie<3
2/9/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Was that with Chelsea?
Post a Comment