2/13/09
WWWWOOOOOWWWW
Wow so today at lunch is was a good day. I went up t oget a salad and guess who was in front of me? Well it was Hinkle. He actually turned around and started talking to me as friends. So that was a good moment to see that he wants to be friends again. Then at chorus we had fun. We did forget about the boy and made some changes. But that wasn't bad and it was fun. Then we did the opening and I actually remembered the whole dance. So today after musical practice is over I get to go get my wardrobe fitting. Well next period we have a pep rally, that should be fun. O and last night the bowling team won the section. We all did a great job even though I didn't do anything for varsity but just sit and cheer them on. But I was on the team and improved quite a bit over the season. Well I am outta things to say now so I am going. Peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment