Don't you just hate those akward silent moments? Then you have to swallow your spit and you're afraid to because you think everyone will turn and stare at you. Yeah I have faced to many of those moments. That's the reason I am not to fond of silence unless someone is trying to speak. Then it is necessary. So yeah nothing new going on. Softball is started and for when I have been there it is going good. They actually have to make cuts this year because the turnout number. Lets hope I make it.(knock on wood) And musical is fun. We have those great momnets of fun and laughter. But it is looking great and amazing. Well time to go mi padre y yo are going up to harrisburg to dick's to look at new bats. I found a good one at the mall for only $125 which isn't a bad price for what brand it was. But we're still going to harrisburg. So Peace outt!!!
Lisa Marie<3
2/24/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment