2/27/09
4.1 compared to 4.5
wow I don't know what is happening to me. I didn't do well on two tests this week. I got a 62 on my history test, but that is from something certain. And the other one was in english I got a 47. wow I am literally in tears from seeing that. That is like the first test I have ever failed. That is why I hate those stupid lit books. They never make sense with any of the stories to me. And then the tests are really freakin hard. You like literally have to memorize like every word and I can't do that. It takes a lot for me to actually comprehend a book. I have to go slow and it takes me a while to read it. And that's why I don't like when given a specific time slot to read something because I am a really slow reader. So I don't know what to do. From those two grades my overall grades went far down. I went from like a 98 to a 90 in english and from an 89 to 84 in history. I need to find something to get those up. My gpa is now only 4.1 compared to a usual 4.5 so yeah. Well now I am done because I am really ticked at myself and what happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I seriously don't see why you are so upset. Its not like a 4.1 is a horrible gpa, because if it is then you are basically calling me and absolute idiot (which i don't appreciate by the way) because i am proud of my 3.8. So calm down, it isn't like you are failing anything and Harvard would look at your GPA and still accept you so just take a chill pill and relax. Your grades are great
Post a Comment