So yeah wow, I never knew a person could be this tired and this sore. For the past two days I haven't gotten home until like 7:30 and on monday 9:30. It really does a toll on your body. Especially with all the running and stuff from softball and dancing and tapping at musical. My legs are sore and it hurts to walk up and down steps. I think I should have stretched after we did all our conditioning on monday at softball. But o well I will just keep fighting through the pain and tough it out. I am not a weakling and quit. I stick to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now I am trying to find pictures for my health project. It's kind of a pain in the butt. All the pictures of vegetables are the same. And I need to cover a whole piece of posterboard. But I don't know, who does know? And tomorrow I have to get musical tickets. I think I waited to long, and there will be like not as many together as I need. Because the way I have it calculated I will have sold $82 worth. So thats a biggie for me. But I am really tired and don't feel like typing anymore so peace out!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa Marie<3
3/3/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment