3/25/09

irratating

Ok so right now I have a headache. I have had this headache for about 3 days now. It stinks. I just wish it would go away. People in this school are dumb. They act like imature idiots. They bug me and sometimes I just wanna hit them. O and I also don't like math anymore. It is irratating me. I know how to do it but it just like drags on and on and on. Ugg I might go crazy. Wait I might already be from people around me. Like this one kid I talk to. They keep like sticking to me and doesn't really give me space. Then they are like obsessive over the littleist things. If their friend didn't talk to them they would go on a tantrum and think that their friend was mad at them. Then they bring up old news and i mean OOOOLLLLLLDDDDDD!!!!!!!! It happened how many years ago and they still have the desire to not let it go and obses over it. Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
wow well I am done think little rant.
Lisa Marie

No comments: