Ok so going again with what I last typed. Wow this person needs to get help and leave me some space. They keep waiting for me and if I don't come fast enough they would come into the class. Uggg wow I need space. I feel like they are stalking me. But anyway today is thurday and tomorrow is friday skipidy dippidy. Tomorrow night I am going to an all nighter at paramount with my youth group. Last time we went it was fun so I am hoping it is fun again. And then saturday I have orientation at 1. I am hoping I can get enough sleep so I don't fall asleep at orientation. Well time to go work on the bridges thing peace out!
Lisa Marie
3/26/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am assuming this person reads your blog because otherwise you would have said this person's name and I know who this person is.
By the way, you're hot.
and I want your body.
Teehee
~Erin~
Post a Comment