so right now I am waiting for this other page to load so I can work on my project. Because I kinda have a lot to do with it yet that is due tomorrow. I only have like 3 articles printed out. I need 7 more. 2 without education and 5 with. Then I have to do the two reports too. I have the journal entries done. So then we have our game AT Donegal today. That is like the farthest away and then it's movie night for band to watch the show we are doing for marching band. So I most likely will be till all hours of the night tonight doing this project. This week is not a good week at all. I am finding out things at the very last minute. Ugg I can't take it all at once and that. Ok well now I am going to try and do this project. Goodbye
Lisa Marie
4/8/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment