4/9/09
bench warmers with splinters
ok so yesterday completely stank( I would use another word but its not appropriate) and I didn't want to wake up today. I cried the most I have in a long time. I lost one of my best friends and found out everyone on the softball team except like 2 people don't give a dang about me. And now it still hurts today and everytime I see them it digs into me and I just wanna cry. Just like now I feel the tears coming but I have to hold them in unless I want to be made fun of. But at least today is the last day of school for the week. But also with softball I have yet to play all this week. I have sat on the bench and became a bench warmer and got splinters in my rear. So this week completely stinks. Well time to go and write my two reports.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment