4/14/09
very very very very very very very very very very very very times 1,000
Wow I am so bored. I wrote my health project all last night. It was due today and I only started last night. I am so tired too. I went to a lock in sunday night and then had a softball game monday. I tried to fall asleep but two idiots decided to come by and dump water on me. Then when I got home from that I couldn't fall asleep. Then last night I kept gettting nightmares and couldn't sleep. And then with softball and I getting very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very mad. I have been sitting on the bench and getting splinters in my rear. But this weekend was kinda fun. I got to spend time with good friends at the lockin. But I am done this and time to go do my reports that I still didn't start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment