4/23/09
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
So right now I feel like I am going to throw up. Last night I actually did. And like everything that I ate in hours before that came right back up. It didn't taste very well. And I probably should not have come to school this morning. But since I already missed like three days I said I can't miss anymore. So now I am here and I feel like crap. And today we have softball practice and I don't know how I am going to do it. And then tomorrows game is a night game vs ELCO. I hope I feel better by then because I want to play even though I wont. I will sit on the bench just like normal. Well time to try and go feel better. HAhahahahahahahahaha I make myslef laugh with my stupidity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment