10/16/08

erks

So last night I got to hang with Ryan again. We had a good time. We were gonna go to the movies but Janelle's little erand ran over time so we just ended up hanging out. That erand was a bad one. She had to return something to her ex and hes a jack#@$. I really wanted to kick his butt. Me and another girl Sarah were waiting in the car, and he acted like he cared about her when earlier that day he was calling her a slut and b%$#!. Then what he was doing when we got there really erked me. At last I called Ryan and was talking to him about hanging out and I said come on Nellie and he starts walking over to the car like mind your own business. If I would have gotten out of that car he would have ended up on the ground, but no I kept calm and said we had other plans and hes needs to move on. Then he started swearing at me. And Ryan was still on the phone and heard him so hes like o hell no he ain't swearing at my girl, then he wanted to go up there and kick his butt like I wanted to. I don't like that kid he treated her like she was a peice of shit, and that pisses me off. But lucky we left and Ryan comforting me and calmed me down because I was steamed. Then the rest of the night went well with him, even though I told him about what I did wrong which is another long story and I don't feel like talking about it. But luckily he was ok with it and confessed something he did too and I promised him I wouldn't do it again. Then we layed under the stars for a while and then Nellie and I left. I am glad to have Ryan around he is the best! Well got to go the bell is gonna ring soon so Peace Out!
Lisa Marie

No comments: