10/14/08

tinkerbell

So yesterday I didn't do much. I got up went on the computer for a little and then went out. We went out and got a flower arrangement for the Northridges. Then went to wal-mart to try and find material to make me a tinkerbell costume for holloween. They didn't have any good stuff, so we went to jo-ann fabrics. They had good material. Then we went to hallmark and i got a card for them from the marching band. So today I have been going around to people getting them to sign it. Tonight is the viewing and I am going but I most likely wont be able to contain myself. Then I told Mr. Innes I wasn't going to band and he said o can't you come for a little bit. So I told him maybe and I told other people what he said and they said I shouldn't go. I might go because it might help me being around people and them comforting me. So I don't know I have to go to get people to finish signing the card. Well got to go this is gonna be a rough week.

No comments: