So today was the funeral at 11. I went to it then came back to school. At the service like 4 of the 8 kids talked. Jason did a reading, Josh, Jere, and Jonathan each said something about their dad. Josh talked about the kids of the family and poor Joey when he started talking about him he started bawling I felt so bad. I couldn't sing that much because I just broke down. I stayed together until the singing. Then I completely lost it when Jon was done because he was the last to talk to Jim. And the last words Jon said was what he had last said to his dad. He said thanks dad and I couldn't handle it anymore. And then Jesse sang a beautiful song. I don't know how he did it, it sounded like he was completely not crying. He brought tears to my eyes. That song was beautiful. I am gonna be down for a while. I had so many great memories from him. I don' t know how I would live without the Northridge family. They were a big part of my life. Well thats it for now, peace out.
Lisa Marie
10/15/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment