So today turned out to be alright. Even though two of my teachers are complete nincompoops. But o well we go to NL thats that. Then tonight I was going on a walk and my friend was outside so I asked him if he wanted to come with me and he said sure. So we went on a walk and his little brother whos cool came too. Then we went back to his house and just watched tv. Hes awesome he can make me laugh and he did tonight. Hes a great friend I am glad I am friends with him. Well I am watching the phillies game and it's back on so I am going to watch that. Right now they are winning 2-0. GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace out!
Lisa Marie
10/22/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Which two of your teachers are complete nincompoops?
Post a Comment