So today was a good day. I didn't do much in school, because not many teachers gave us hard things to do. But I did find out something that made me think. That thing made me create an evil plan. Lets just say I got some talking to do with someone. And we went outside for gym. That was cold. Ok so before I left I knocked my id on the floor so I squated down to get it and heard a rip. I feel my pants and they ripped. And at this time it was time to leave. So I was like o great what to do. So I grabbed a pair of shorts and headed out the door. Then I almost left my shorts on the bus. Luckily my bus driver is nice and brought them into school. Well I got to go so I will write yet again tomorrow and the next day and the next day and so on. Peace out!
Lisa Marie
10/20/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment