So I had to work tonight. It stank because it was really cold outside. I should be going to sleep but I am not tired at all. Prolly because I was at strollers and you get energy from lifting those dang things all night. So last night was homecoming. I had an amazing time. I got to hanf out with my friends. And I got to see my elementary school crush. He has changed so much. I miss having him around. But I stole my one friends pimp hat and wore it lol. It was fun. I got pictures with most of my friends. I even got one with my favorite teacher Mr. Bouchette. I kinda stood in front of the speakers and couldn't hear a thing. Even though it was really cold waiting outside to go in. Well thats it for now peace out!
Lisa Marie
10/19/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment